VII. Revocation instruction
A consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), i.e. any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or independent professional activity, has a statutory right of withdrawal to:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (WAAYS CrowdCoaching GmbH, Leimtelstr. 13, 71263 Weil der Stadt, phone number: 07033 5239147, e-mail: info(at)PEAKACADEMY.de) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) via your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to respect the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have provided you with all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from your delivery being a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us. Have chosen standard delivery) to repay immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; Under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services begin during the revocation period, you must pay us a reasonable amount to the proportion of the amount by which you inform us of the exercise of the right of revocation in respect of this contract, Services already provided are in line with the total amount of services provided for in the contract.
End of revocation Instruction
- The right of withdrawal expires in accordance with Section 356 para. 4 In the case of a contract for the provision of services, even if the trader has provided the service in full and has only begun to carry out the service after the consumer has given his express consent to it and his has confirmed that he will lose his right of withdrawal in the event of complete performance of the contract by the entrepreneur.
- The right of withdrawal expires in accordance with Section 356 para. 5 In the case of a contract for the supply of digital content not on a physical medium, even if we have started to execute the contract after the consumer has
- has expressly agreed that the entrepreneur will start executing the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and
- has confirmed his knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal by his consent at the beginning of the execution of the contract.
Pattern revocation form
(If You want to revoke the Contract, please fill out this Form and send it back.)
– To WAAYS CrowdCoaching GmbH, Leimtelstr. 13, 71263 Weil der Stadt; E-mail: widerruf(at)PEAKACADEMY.de):
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*) - Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer's/
– Address of consumer/Union (s)
– Signature of the consumer's/must (s) (paper only)
(*) delete incorrect.